Be the best dressed wedding guest and look fabulous on the big day with our essential guide on what to wear, no matter where the wedding location or what the theme is…
Beach and Abroad
Your essential style tips for a beach wedding or nuptials abroad:
1. No need to over-dress for weddings in tropical climates; choose a simple sun dress with wedges.
2. Channel this season’s 70s look in a floaty maxi dress with a fringed shawl and floppy sunhat.
3. Remember the suntan lotion; you don’t want to get bikini marks the day before!
Your essential style tips for a wedding evening event:
1. Stand-out from the day guests in a glamorous maxi dress or opt for dazzling embellishment.
2. Jumpsuits are always chic and tie in nicely with this season’s 70s trend, try a plunging neckline for added drama.
3. The LBD is perfect for evening, wear yours with bright or prettily embellished accessories.
Country and Vintage
Your essential style tips for a country or vintage style wedding:
1. Tea dresses will always work for this occasion and are amazingly flattering for all shapes.
2. Block heels or wedges are best for lawn events, just pair with a chic clutch to keep the look smart.
3. The 1920s is having a modern-day moment, try a flapper-style dress worn with contemporary accessories.
Get more inspiration from the wedding style experts for your Country or Vintage style wedding by reading our blog. Keep coming back for new stories.
City and Modern
Your essential style tips for a chic modern or city wedding guest look:
1. An interesting silhouette, or an asymmetric hemline or neckline will give you a cool edge.
2. For a more classic style, a blazer with a pencil dress will always make a statement outfit.
3. Lace, feathers or a pretty print details will keep your look wedding-esque and elegant.
Mother of the Bride
Your essential style tips for a classic Mother of the Bride wedding outfit:
1. Lace sleeves are on-trend way to cover up arms while still keeping your look seasonal.
2. A simple silhouette will always be timeless; opt for contemporary fabrics in this season’s favourite lace or metallic.
3. Wear your dress with stylish but comfortable shoes, a statement bag and sunglasses to add an air of mystery.
Read the full guide for more tips on hair, make-up and all the inspiration you need here.
Discover stunning Mother of the Bride dresses with our huge range of luxury shift dresses. On colder days, opt for a jack and matching jacket.