Lauren Hickton is the lucky winner of our Best Night Ever 2017! Lauren will be living it up at a glamorous hip and happening five star hotel in London + free dinner and drinks + a nightclub VIP ticket. All courtesy of Little Black Dress in association with DesignMyNight. Wow!
AND she’ll be dancing the night away wearing a gorgeous designer Alesha Dixon dress? I wonder which three best friends Lauren will be choosing to join the party too (all wearing a free Alesha dress, of course!)
Watch this space for our update. Or read on for a recap of what Lauren has won. . .
Best Night Out Ever!
Elaine Sneyd is pictured having a fabulous time with her friends after scooping our ‘Best Night Ever’ competition in 2016.
She can be seen here enjoying a night out in true Five Star style – and this could be you!
Our giveaway includes a night at a top London hotel, The Hoxton in the heart of Holborn, in the west end London, see below, for you and three of your friends.
On winning, simply select an Alesha Dixon dress of your choice from her new and exclusive collection just launched in time for party season. The next step is to decide who your three best friends are. . .and help them pick a dress each! Oh decisions, decisions. . ..
The Hoxton Hotel – Best Night Out Ever 2017!
Check into the Hoxton Hotel, two rooms will be available at your leisure. Relax and absorb the trendy atmosphere. It’s a popular nightspot (DJ’s most weekends) and incredibly central to all the London sights.
The Alesha Dixon Dress
Once chilled, change leisurely into your gorgeous Alesha Dixon Dress and enjoy a bottle of fizz at the hotel bar (on us).
Burlock – Anyone for Cocktails?
Then, move into a cab (on us) and travel to the Burlock Bar in Duke Street to start your night out on the town with free cocktails. Taking inspiration from the 1920s Havana heydays, Burlock is now open for business on Duke Street as one of the largest rum houses in the UK. As well as more than 200 types of rum, there is a menu of authentic Cuban and Caribbean food to try with paired cocktails – anyone brave enough for a grasshopper?
After your refreshing tipple, head on over to the super trendy Soho district in a pre-paid cab luxury of Burlock . Then it’s dinner at Six Storeys. . .
Dinner at Six Storeys
Buzzing? it’s time for a glorious dinner and a bottle of wine from the well-stocked exclusive wine cellars at Six Storeys – the beautifully themed restaurant. Six Storeys is a suave drinking and dining venue based in London’s ever-bustling Soho Square. You’re guaranteed to have your best night out ever! Spread over six different floors – as you might guess – the venue’s flexibility and sheer size allows it to cater for whatever evening you and your friends may have in mind.
Guests of Six Storeys can reserve a space to host their own soirees, date nights, catch up drinks and more using the new bar concept “Cocktails – By Appointment Only”, which will allow customers to reserve a spot in this unique 6 storey townhouse. Low-lit and a hive of activity.
By Appointment Only will provide customers with a secret cocktail and drinking hideaway from the busy streets of Soho below; views over Soho Square also add to what is already a special environment. Think “members bar”, without the need to be a member! Visit them at https://www.designmynight.com/london/bars/soho/six-storeys
Best Night Out Ever – Club Tropicana!
Following dinner, you can expect your Best Night Out Ever to reach fever pitch when you move onto the Tropicana Beach Club. Enjoy a VIP table and even more free drinks! Gulp!
By stepping into the Tropicana Beach Club you will finish your Best Night Out Ever. It is like a trip to a far-away paradise without ever having to leave London Town. From a ‘lagoon pool’ dance floor surrounded by VIP beach cabanas to two bars, party booths and unique design features. Enjoy dancing amid 30ft palm trees, over 500 tropical bird decorations and a jungle of exotic flowers and plants. Tropicana Beach Club is a fun filled destination for anyone looking for a little escape from the hustle and bustle of London. Visit DesignMyNIght for more details.
You could win all of this by filling in the web form . Of course if you’re a social fan, hop on over to our Facebook and Twitter to like and share our posts from next week onwards.
Giveaway ends December 1. We will be announcing the winner on December 4, 2017.
Enter the Best Night Out Ever Giveaway
Want to win your Best Night Out Ever – The Small Print?
Terms & Conditions
- Competitions are open to all UK residents, including Northern Ireland
- Competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over on the date of entry
- Entries can be made via the landing page, blog page and via @teamlbd on social media, as stated above
- Entrants using the web form will be added into the Little Black Dress email data base
- Email addresses will not be shared with any other brands
- The closing date is 00:00 on December 1 2017
- Hotel stay subject to availability, off peak times may be the only option but your request will be considered.
- The winner will be chosen at random after the closing date and will be notified within 14 days of the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted within 30 days, an alternative winner may be chosen. Little Black Dress’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Prizes are not transferable and there are no cash alternatives
- Prizes cannot be redeemed until the New Year (01.01.2018)
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes consent to use the winners’ names and photos for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes
- Contestants entering agree to be bound by above rules and regulations