Ts&Cs REVEAL TESTING
Ts&Cs REVEAL TESTING
Posted in LBD news
November 30, -0001
View terms & conditions
Terms and conditions
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 at time of entry.
- This competition is only open to UK residents. It is not open to members or employees of Little Black Dress or their immediate family, associated companies, agents or anyone connected with the draw.
- No purchase necessary.
- There are no alternative cash prizes.
- To enter the competition, send us an email including your full name to [email protected], putting 'LBD competition' in the title box.
- The Promoter can accept no responsibility for entries that are not successfully completed due to a technical fault.
- Closing date for entries is Tuesday 12th October 2011 at 23:59 GMT.
- The prize draw will have five winner selected at random from all valid entries (by an independent person). Each winner will be notified by Email by Wednesday 14th of October 2011 at 15:00 GMT. The Promoter's decision will be final. The same person cannot win more than once, even if they enter multiple times.
- There are five prizes and there will be five winners of the book: Little Black Dress by Susan McBride.
- Winners must claim the prize by noon on Monday 14th November 2011. How to claim details will be provided with winner's notification. In the event a winner fails to claim a prize within the time limit or is otherwise disqualified from the draw, that prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and entrants agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- Winners may be required to take part in post-event publicity.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. By submitting an entry entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
- Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the draw other than as specifically contemplated in these rules.
- The name and county of the winners will be available until 30th November 2011 and can be obtained by sending a request and return SAE to the Promoter's address below.
- By entering this competition the entrant agrees to receive marketing information from Little Black Dress.
- The PROMOTER: Little Black Dress, The Old School House, Thirsk Street, Manchester, M12 6PN. The Promoter is a registered data user under the Data Protection Act 1998. No provisions of these terms & conditions shall affect any statutory rights of entrants.