It's the season of barbecues and lovely garden parties, and with the weather at its peak there's nothing better than being able to put your hair up and enjoy the breeze on a bare neck. So as part two in our series of gorgeously feminine up-dos from the beautiful jewellery and hair accessories brand Johnny Loves Rosie, we've spoken to in-house hair guru Paven for the latest summer style: "We're absolutely loving this gorgeous weather we're having – it's getting us in the mood for garden parties. So we're showing you how to style your locks with our gorgeous brand new Amaris Headpiece ready for Garden Party galore…"
- Start with second day hair – we find this makes our hair easier to manage as it's not so soft and silky as freshly washed hair.
- Backcomb your hair at the crown section of your head to add a bit of volume.
- Apply our Amaris Art Deco Headpiece smoothing down any strays as you go.
- Loosely tie your hair into a low ponytail.
- Part the hair in two sections above the hairband.
- Twist the ponytail through the gap and through the elastic fastening of the Amaris Art Deco Headpiece. Repeat this step until you are left with a small section of hair.
- Remove the hairband and pin away any strays.
- Finish with a good spritz of hairspray and you're ready for garden party frolics.
Get your own Johnny Loves Rosie Erin Elizabeth Headpiece, ¬£20 or shop all hair accessories to find a pretty hairband for any summer occasion. Need a dress, shop our Summer Dresses collection for a style to keep you cool and classy in the sun.
If you didn't catch the first part in the series then read the Johnny Loves Rosie Locks of Love tutorial here.