01. We work with global shippers, DHL and FedEx to deliver you the best possible service. A fully tracked service is used, however, shipping information can be delayed, or, limited in certain localised international areas.
02. Tracking reference codes will be given to allow you to follow the parcel to its destination. Simply input the code into the relevant carriers track and trace portal.
01. International orders may incur custom duties and taxes so it can be a good idea to contact your local customs office to find out before you order to avoid unexpected charges.
02. The customer is responsible for the payment of such import taxies and customs duties. Little Black Dress and our partner brands do not have any control over these charges as they are levied upon arriving in the destination country and cannot predict the amount.
03. Please note: You must check your country’s customs and tax duties before placing an order. Each country charges a certain amount for importing goods from outside their borders. This is not the responsibility of Fashion Ventures (Little Black Dress) Ltd. Should you refuse the goods and return to sender, an administration fee will be charged. This will be the cost levied on Little Black Dress by the courier for paperwork of returning the item. You place an order knowing this detail. Customers should be aware the UK is no longer a part of the European Union and goods are now subject to tax duties.
01. Please note, our returns service is only available for UK returns, not international ones. International customers will have to pay to return their items. Please send back using a tracked service and keep your receipt as proof of return.