Please note: we are experiencing temporary downtime in our automatic UK returns portal. Please send back any unwanted items complete with your order number to: Returns, Little Black Dress, Use Space, Thirsk Street, Manchester. M12 6PN.
Keep a copy of your receipt and SECOND CLASS tracked return and email this to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reimburse you if the item is unworn and undamaged and is complete with tags. We will pay charges up to £6, please ensure you do not send via Special Delivery as this is not guaranteed to be fully reimbursed. We apologise for this inconvenience. We hope to resume normal service soon.
Please use our free returns system securely and easily!
As a luxury marketplace, we have introduced our new free returns system. You have up to 14 days from receipt of goods to return your items. If you choose to return simply download a QR code onto your phone. Or if you prefer, print off a returns label, before dropping your package(s) into your local Post Office. Please note, this new service is only available for UK returns, not international ones and only if you use our own tracking system below.
When trying on your items, please ensure you do not wear make up, deodrant or strong perfume as this could effect your return especially if marks or scent has been left on the item. The item will be checked for wear and tear. If there is evidence these instructions have not been followed, we have the right to refuse the refund and return the item via a tracked return.
1. Ensure that your item(s) are unworn, unwashed and undamaged with all tags intact. In rare cases, Little Black Dress will also collect a £10 Dry Cleaning cost should the item be returned with make up damage. Click here for the link to the returns form to include in your parcel.
2. Fill out the returns form which arrived with your parcel. Remember, without a return form we do not know who the parcel is from and this will delay your refund considerably. Check which brand you need to return the goods to by looking at your order confirmation email or document. Find that brand in the list below and click on the link to be taken to the Royal Mail Tracked returns portal where you can create a returns QR code or label. No printer? Don't worry simply show your QR codefrom your phone to the post office and they will create a label for you.
3. If returning multiple items to multiple brands, these need to go in separate packages (unless specified otherwise). Repeat the steps above for each brand to create individual QR codes or address labels for individual brands. Please make sure you click the correct brand below - an error at this stage will severely delay your refund.
4. Make sure you include your order document(s) in your returns package(s) as we will require your order number and name to issue your refund, otherwise your refund may be delayed as we will need to redirect your return(s) to the correct brand for processing.
5. Take your package(s) to your nearest Post Office or Royal Mail Delivery Centre. Remember to retain a proof of postage receipt until you’ve been credited for your return. Little Black Dress is not responsible for items lost in transit.
PLEASE CLICK THE BRAND YOU WISH TO RETURN
BACK TO SHOPPING
CAN I TRACK MY RETURN?
Yes, at any point you can enter your reference number at the Royal Mail Tracked Returns Portal (www.royalmail.com/track-your-item) and find out where your parcel is.
HOW LONG UNTIL I WILL RECEIVE MY REFUND?
Please allow up to up to 14 working days from the day your item has been received by the warehouse for your refund to be issued back into your account. This allows time for our brands to receive and process your return, inform us at Little Black Dress, and for your bank to get the funds back into your account. You will receive an email once your refund has been completed.
Not heard after 20 days? Please email proof of postage to email@example.com and Team LBD will look into this for you. Please note that we are unable to assist you if you have not retained proof of postage.
WHAT IF I AM RETURNING MULTIPLE ITEMS?
Little Black Dress is a luxury marketplace place and it is essential you return items to the individual brands, not to Little Black Dress. If you are returning multiple items to the same brand, you only need to print out one returns label and send all the items back in one package. Unless advised otherwise, if you have bought from multiple brands, you need to create individual QR codes or labels to send back the items in separate packages to the individual brands.
CAN I USE MY OWN RETURNS METHOD?
Yes, but this will be at your own expense. Little Black Dress is a luxury marketplace and you must return any unwanted goods to the individual brands. Please email Team LBD at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a returns form which you will need to fill in and include in the package(s) you are returning. Please retain a proof of postage receipt until you’ve been credited for your return. Little Black Dress is not responsible for items lost in transit.
WHAT ABOUT INTERNATIONAL RETURNS?
At the moment, our Royal Mail returns service is only available in the UK. International returns will therefore be at your own expense. Please fill in your returns form, include with your returned item(s) and send back to the respective brand(s) within 14 days of delivery. Your local post office will be able to advise on the most suitable and secure service for returning your items. Keep a copy of your postage receipt as proof of postage until after you have been refunded.
WHAT IF I AM OUTSIDE THE 14-DAY RETURNS PERIOD?
If you return your purchase after 14 days (with the exception of faulty or damaged goods), we reserve the right to refuse you a refund. We may instead return your purchase to you and you could be charged for the cost of this postage.
I WISH TO EXCHANGE AN ITEM
Most brands do not offer exchanges. On rare occasisions, this can be possible. Please call 0161 277 7046 for further advice and guidance.