01. You have up to 14 days from receipt of goods to return your items.
02. Firstly, please make sure you complete a returns form and put it in your parcel. If you donít have one please print off by clicking here.
03. Next click on the returns portal link above. Follow the steps. This will create a postage label for Little Black Dress.
04. An email confirmation will be sent to you digitally with a copy of your label and also a QR code. If you don’t want to print out a label, Simply show this email on your phone to the Post Office/Royal Mail counter staff and it will be scanned.
Please click here to track your item
01. Tracked returns via the Royal Mail in the UK cost £4. This will be deducted from your refund once the item (s) have been approved.
01. Ribbons or tags are attached to our dresses to ensure these items are not worn. Please do not remove your ribbons or tags until you are 100% sure you wish to keep the item. If dresses/items are returned without ribbons or tags your refund will be refused and your item will automatically be sent back. Items returned with signs of wear and tear and/or body odour will be refused. Pet hair attached will be refused as these items can not be placed back in stock due to Allergies. Please take care when trying on to ensure you are in a clean environment wearing no make up or perfume.
01. Please allow up to up to 14 working days from the day your item has been received by the warehouse for your refund to be issued back into your account. You will receive an email once your refund has been completed.
02. Not heard after 20 days? Please email proof of postage to [email protected] and Team LBD will look into this for you. Please note that we are unable to assist you if you have not retained proof of postage. Your return fee will be taken from your refund.
01. Little Black Dress is a luxury marketplace place and it is essential you return items to Little Black Dress. If you are returning multiple items print out one returns label and send all the items back in one package.
01. Yes, but this will be at your own expense and Little Black Dress reserves the right to refuse refunds if receipts are unclear, false or the parcel has been lost. Little Black Dress is a luxury marketplace and you must return any unwanted goods to Little Black Dress. Please email Team LBD at [email protected] to get a returns form which you will need to fill in and include in the package(s) you are returning. Please retain a proof of postage receipt until you’ve been credited for your return. Little Black Dress is not responsible for items lost in transit.
01. At the moment, our Royal Mail returns service is only available in the UK. International returns will therefore be at your own expense. Please fill in your returns form, include with your returned item(s) and send back to Little Black Dress, Returns, Use.Space, Thirsk Street, Manchester, M12 6PN within 14 days of delivery. Your local post office will be able to advise on the most suitable and secure service for returning your items. Keep a copy of your postage receipt as proof of postage until after you have been refunded. Please note: You must check your countryís customs and tax duties before placing an order. Each country charges a certain amount for importing goods from outside their borders. This is not the responsibility of Fashion Ventures Ltd (Little Black Dress). Should you refuse the goods and return to sender, an administration fee maybe charged. This will be the handling/brokerage fee charged by the shipper and passed onto Little Black Dress. You place an order knowing this detail. Customers should be aware the UK is no longer a part of the European Union and goods are now subject to tax duties. Sometimes, we may have to charge a brokerage fee if customers refuse to accept items. This will mean your shipping costs will not be returned to you. Please be aware of this before you buy.
01. If you return your purchase after 14 days, we reserve the right to refuse you a refund. We may instead return your purchase to you and you could be charged for the cost of this postage. We will not re-send refused items returned back to us a second time.
01. Most brands do not offer exchanges. On rare occasions, this can be possible. Please email our Customer Team on [email protected] for further advice and guidance.