Now you can return as many items as you like securely and easily for a flat rate of just £2.50! (please note some brands are excluded from this service, check brand list below to see if you can use this service for your returns)
As a luxury marketplace, we appreciate that returning items bought through Little Black Dress can be costly and time-consuming. Which is why we have introduced our new easy returns system. As well as offering free UK delivery, you now have up to 28 days from receipt of goods to return your items apart from the brand Gorgeous Couture which is 14 days, by simply downloading a QR code onto your phone, or if you prefer, printing off a returns label, before dropping your package(s) into your local Post Office. If you choose to use our service, we will deduct a small contribution of £2.50 from your refund, no matter how many items you are returning to different brands. Please note, this new service is only available for UK returns, not international ones.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
1. Ensure you are within the 14/28-day return period and that your item(s) are unworn, unwashed and undamaged with all tags intact.
2. Check which brand you need to return the goods to by looking at your order confirmation email or document. Find that brand in the list below and click on the link to be taken to the Royal Mail Tracked returns portal where you can create a returns QR code or label.
3. If returning multiple items to multiple brands, these need to go in separate packages (unless specified otherwise). Repeat the steps above for each brand to create individual QR codes or address labels for individual brands. You will still only be charged a total of £2.50.
4. Make sure you include your order document(s) in your returns package(s) as we will require your order number and name to issue your refund, otherwise your refund may be delayed as we will need to redirect your return(s) to the correct brand for processing.
5. Take your package(s) to your nearest Post Office or Royal Mail Delivery Centre. Remember to retain a proof of postage receipt until you’ve been credited for your return. Little Black Dress is not responsible for items lost in transit.
FIND YOUR BRAND AND HEAD TO THE ROYAL MAIL RETURNS PORTAL
CAN I TRACK MY RETURN?
Yes, at any point you can enter your reference number at the Royal Mail Tracked Returns Portal (www.royalmail.com/track-your-item) and find out where your parcel is.
HOW LONG UNTIL I WILL RECEIVE MY REFUND?
Please allow up to up to 14 working days from the day your item has been received by the warehouse for your refund to be issued back into your account. This allows time for our brands to receive and process your return, inform us at Little Black Dress, and for your bank or Paypal to get the funds back into your account. You will receive an email once your refund has been completed.
Not heard after 20 days? Please email proof of postage to firstname.lastname@example.org and Team LBD will look into this for you. Please note that we are unable to assist you if you have not retained proof of postage.
WHAT IF I AM RETURNING MULTIPLE ITEMS?
Little Black Dress is a luxury marketplace place and it is essential you return items to the individual brands, not to Little Black Dress. If you are returning multiple items to the same brand, you only need to print out one returns label and send all the items back in one package. Unless advised otherwise, if you have bought from multiple brands, you need to create individual QR codes or labels to send back the items in separate packages to the individual brands. We will deduct £2.50 from your refund no matter how many packages you send back.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME TO RETURN?
It will cost you a flat rate of £2.50 to return as many goods as you wish to as many brands. We will deduct this from your refund.
CAN I USE MY OWN RETURNS METHOD?
Yes, but this will be at your own expense. Little Black Dress is a luxury marketplace and you must return any unwanted goods to the individual brands. Please email Team LBD at email@example.com to get a returns form which you will need to fill in and include in the package(s) you are returning. Please retain a proof of postage receipt until you’ve been credited for your return. Little Black Dress is not responsible for items lost in transit. We will not deduct £2.50 from your refund if you use your own returns method.
WHAT ABOUT INTERNATIONAL RETURNS?
At the moment, our Royal Mail returns service is only available in the UK. International returns will therefore be at your own expense. Please fill in your returns form, include with your returned item(s) and send back to the respective brand(s) within 28 days of delivery. Your local post office will be able to advise on the most suitable and secure service for returning your items. Keep a copy of your postage receipt as proof of postage until after you have been refunded.
WHAT IF I AM OUTSIDE THE 14/28-DAY RETURNS PERIOD?
If you return your purchase after 14/28 days (with the exception of faulty or damaged goods), we reserve the right to refuse you a refund. We may instead return your purchase to you and you could be charged for the cost of this postage.
I WISH TO EXCHANGE AN ITEM
We can only offer exchanges for the item in an alternative size. Please fill in your returns form with your details and the new size required, include this form with your item(s) and return to the brand within 14/28 days of delivery.