Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF USING THE SITE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS VERY CAREFULLY.
Terms and Conditions (and the documents referred to in them) may be updated from time to time. You should therefore review our periodically in case of any changes.
By using littleblackdress.co.uk you are in agreement with these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions then you should not use the Site.
1. About Us
The Site is operated by Little Black Dress (“we”). We are registered as The Black Dress Company (UK) Ltd in England and Wales and our registered company number is 03879220. Our registered office address is: Old School House, Thirsk Street, Manchester M12 6PN. Our VAT number is 182 528300.
Little Black Dress sells products from a range of different companies. All transactions are made on the littleblackdress.co.uk website and we deal with all payments and money transfers via a third party secure payment gateway. However, in many cases the individual brand will look after the distribution and return of your purchased product. Each brand will have agreed to Little Black Dress Terms and Conditions. Please contact Little Black Dress for all your customer enquiries by email at email@example.com or by phone 0161 2777046.
2. Accessing our site
Please do not disclose passwords or any other information that you may be provided with as part of our security procedures to any 3rd party. We reserve the right to disable any user who chooses to do so whether chosen by you, or allocated by us if we are of the opinion that you have not complied with these provisions.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
We own all intellectual property featured in the Site and the material published on the site, and all rights are reserved. Therefore you must not use any of part of the materials on the site for commercial purposes without our permission. If you choose to breach these terms, your access to the Site will stop and you must return or destroy any copies of materials you have made.
If you are aware that any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed on the Site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to report the concern.
4. littleblackdress.co.uk Service Description
Our brands hold responsibility for the level of satisfactory quality of goods You purchase from the Site. Your full statutory rights are upheld by using this Site. If you purchase from an own brand collection, Little Black Dress will hold responsibility for the level of satisfactory quality of goods.
On the purchase of goods the Customer terms, the email confirmation of your order and the applicable details on the product page act as legal documents / contracts between you and Little Black Dress.
Thorough review of the Customer Terms, including the email confirmation of your order, and the applicable details on the product detail page related to that order is strongly recommended. However, in cases where these documents differentiate, the Customer Terms shall prevail.
In cases where you order goods, we may disclose your customer name and address related to the transaction to the respective Merchant. But you are asked to contact email@example.com or phone 0161 2777046 with your queries and we will speak to the respective Merchant on your behalf.
If you are unhappy with goods or services received please contact www.littleblackdress.co.uk directly on 0161 277 7046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not speak directly to the brands operating within our premium marketplace. Should you enter into such discussions regarding your purchase outside of the Little Black Dress Customer Services, it will be deemed breach of contract and our contractual obligations may be null and void.
5. Delivery Arrangements
The goods you have chosen, the Merchant who will be providing your purchase, and details of postage and packaging will be featured on your shopping basket page of the Site. You can log into your account at any time and manage the data we hold on you. Please see our various options for delivery including UK and international delivery published on the homepage of this Site. Customers will incur a charge for next day delivery, international delivery and returns.
Returns can be made via our easy returns pre-paid service and items must be returned within 14 days of receipt, unworn and undamaged with all tags. Little Black Dress has the right to refuse a refund if these conditions are not met.In rare cases, Little Black Dress will also collect a £10 Dry Cleaning cost should the item be returned with make up damage. Full details of the returns policy are on our website. We currently operate a 14 days return policy from June 1, 2018. For orders above three brands, we will charge a £3.50 administration fee per item. *All 50% Off sale items for Portia & Scarlett are returnable for credit note only. This does not affect your Consumer Rights. Credits are given to shop the Portia & Scarlett brand only on www.littleblackdress.co.uk and are for three months. Your credit code will be issued via email once the item/s have been received in original condition and in line with our Returns Policy.
We are happy for you to link to our Site. However we do reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time if we deem that your linking to our site is illegal, that it may damage our reputation or take advantage of it. We will also withdraw linking if we feel that you are promoting an endorsement on our part that does not exist.
We often link to other websites, and in this case you will leave our Site. We have not reviewed these 3rd party sites and therefore have no control over such sites, and do not endorse any material found there. We therefore do not accept any responsibility for loss or damage that arises from your use of these sites and you will access these sites entirely at your own risk.
8. Viruses, hacking and other offences
Unauthorised access to our site is strictly prohibited. Unauthorised access to the server in which the Site is stored, any server, computer or database that is connected to our Site is strictly prohibited. Releasing of viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is harmful or technologically destructive is strictly prohibited. Attacking our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack is strictly prohibited.
It is a criminal offense to breach any of these prohibitions under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Breaching these prohibitions will result in you ceasing use of the Site and we will report you to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by technologically harmful material (such as viruses or a distribution denial of service attack) that may effect your computer, computer equipment, programmes, or any other material as a result of downloading material from our Site, or any of the sites we link to or link to us.
If we fail to insist that you carry out any of your obligations under these Customer Terms, or fail to demand resolutions to which we are entitled to, this will not constitute as a waiver of such rights or omit your responsibility to comply with your obligations outlined in these Customer Terms. No waiver by us of any of these Customer Terms would take effect unless expressly stated in writing to you.
10. Entire Agreement
These Terms and Conditions and all other documents expressly referred to in them make up the entire agreement overrides any previous drafts, agreements and written or oral understandings between you and us. This acts as an agreement between both you and us that any claims for innocent or negligent misrepresentation based on any statement on these Customer Terms and any documents expressly referred to in them are not recognized.
11. Force Majeure
Circumstances beyond our or the Merchant’s reasonable control may prevent or delay us or the Merchant from carrying out obligations under these Customer Terms, and in turn may result in our or the Merchant’s delay in obtaining or providing supplies, or delays effecting carriers of these supplies.
Examples of these circumstances are as follows, and are by no means exhaustive:
- acts of God
- governmental actions,
- war or national emergency,
- riot / civil commotion
- fire, explosion, flood, inclement weather
- strikes or other labor disputes
Obligations will be postponed until circumstances cease to continue.
English Law will govern contracts for the purchase of products through our Site. Any disputes arising from, or related to, these contracts shall be subject to jurisdiction of the courts of England.
If you wish to make a general comment about the Site you are able to by emailing email@example.com.
14. Giveaways and Competitions
When entering giveaways and competitions promoted on our Site, via our newsletter, blog and social media platforms, you are agreeing to give your details to us. Marketing material at present comes in the form of a newsletter. We follow GDPR regulations. Your data will not be shared to a third party unless this is to carry out contractual obligations to fulfil your purchase. Each email gives you the options to choose your preferences to be communicated to for offers and fashion updates. There is an unsubscribe option contained within all newsletters and you can also access your details by logging into your account.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 at time of entry.
- This competition is not open to members or employees of Little Black Dress or their immediate family, associated companies, agents or anyone connected with the draw.
- No purchase necessary.
- There are no alternative cash prizes.
- The Site can accept no responsibility for entries that are not successfully completed due to a technical fault.
- The prize draw will have one winner selected at random from all valid entries (by an independent person). Each winner will be notified by Email
- Winners must claim the prize by time and date stated on the Site’s competition page
- In the event a winner fails to claim a prize within the time limit or is otherwise disqualified from the draw, that prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and entrants agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- Winners may be required to take part in post-event publicity.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. By submitting an entry entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
- Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the draw other than as specifically contemplated in these rules.
- By entering this competition the entrant agrees to receive marketing information from Little Black Dress.
- The PROMOTER: Little Black Dress, The Old School House, Thirsk Street, Manchester, M12 6PN. The Promoter is a registered data user under the Data Protection Act 1998. No provisions of these terms & conditions shall affect any statutory rights of entrants.
15. Availability of Goods
We endeavour to ensure we keep stock lists up to date, and Feeds are refreshed on a daily basis. However, if you purchase an item found to be out of stock refunds will be made for this product.
16. Contacting us & Complaints
You can email our Little Black Dress at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 277 7046, any time between 9.30am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Firstly, chat with our Customer Team on the above telephone number - have your order number ready.
- You could also chat with us on our Live chat on our website littleblackdress.co.uk
- Email customer Services on email@example.com with the details of your complaint, we will need to see the complaint in full with as much detail as possible including images and tracking details.
- Call Head Office on 0161 277 7046
- Email Mark Evans (CEO) on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will aim to get back to you within 7 days but of course this could be sooner.